The Ingredient Transparency Center (ITC) identifies emerging and challenged categories of nutritional ingredients and devotes resources to identifying issues and potential, then stewarding aggressive work plans to lead these categories to potential and/or prevent their exploitation.
- Creates clarity out of confusion
- Drives transparency in source and supply chain
- Demands attribution for good science
- Supports quality and sustainability
And in general, removes the politics and focuses on voice and smart engagement
ITC meets with category stakeholders to create a focused workplace intended to drive category growth. ITC digs into potential regulatory challenges, and provides category insights and data designed to influence strategy and positioning globally. Companies can selectively support and invest in a specific category, or broadly participate at ITC umbrella level to gain broader intelligence and influence.
Currently, ITC has a stake in and commitment to the following:
- Vitamin K-2
And as a core part of Trust Transparency Center, we are deeply engaged in:
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10 Association)
- Coconut (Coconut Coalition of the Americas)
- Curcumin (Global Curcumin Association)
- Prebiotics (Global Prebiotic Association)
Contact us to learn more.